ROLL STABILITY OF LUBRICATING GREASE
As per ASTM D-1831
- Single and dual speed.
- This test is intended to subject lubricating greases to such a shear stresses as are typical of ball and roller bearings.
- A sample of the lubricating grease under evaluation is worked by rollers rotating in cylinders at a specified temperature and the penetration characteristics of the sample before and after rolling compared in a penetration test in compliance with standard.
- Equipped with an air circulated bath digitally controlled upto +165°C.
- 2/4 corrosion proof stainless steel roll test cylinders with stainless steel roller.
- Rotates steel test cylinders at 10 or 165 rpm.
- Power supply : 440 V, 3 Phase.