OIL SEPARATION (DURING STORAGE)
As per ASTM D-1742.
- Determines the tendency of lubricating grease to separate oil during storage.
- Consists of pressure bleeding test cells with air pressure regulator system and constant temperature air cabinet.
- Bleeding Cell: Type A test cell consisting of cup with funnel, cover with air inlet, 200 mesh stainless steel strainer.
All made of stainless steel.
- Constant Temperature Air Cabinet: Maintain constant temperature at 25°C ± 0.5°C throughout the test duration.
Provided with inbuilt cooling, heating, air circulation and digital control system.
Pressure regulator, pressure gauges and pressure valves are fitted on the outer casing of air cabinet.
Capacity to accommodate 4 test cells.
- Power supply: 230 ± 10% Volt AC, 1 Phase, 50 Hz.
|Equipment||Equipment Dimensions||Shipping Dimensions||Net Weight||Shipping Weight|
|Air Cabinet||90W X 75D X 90H Cm||105W x 90D x 105H Cm||85 Kg||130 Kg|
|Bleeding Cell||20W X 20D X 30H Cm||40W x 40D x 50H Cm||25Kg||40Kg|