Conform to ASTM D-217
- Prolonged worked penetration test to determine consistency of Lubricating Greases.
- Equipped with presetting digital counter that automatically shuts off the drive motor after any desired number of strokes up to 100,000.
- Grease worker comprises of threaded cup, cover and steel plunger plate with shaft and handle that connects to eccentric cam on driven unit.
- The design is such that a rate of 60 ± 10 strokes per minutes with a minimum length of 67 mm is maintained.
- Power supply 440 V, 3 Phase.