LEAKAGE TENDENCIES OF WHEEL BEARING GREASE
As per ASTM D-1263, FTM 791 3454
- Evaluates the tendency of automotive wheel bearing grease to separate oil or grease under prescribed laboratory conditions. The test is performed at elevated temperature in a modified automotive spindle-hub assembly rotated at 660 rpm. Any leakage of oil or grease during the test period is collected and weighed.
- Comprising of digitally controlled oven of steel construction.
- Electrically heating with electric motor for forced air circulation.
- Wheel bearing spindle, front wheel hub, driving belt pulley, grease leakage collector, front roller bearing, rear roller bearing,
- Power supply : 440 V, 3 Phase