MOISTURE OVEN FOR COAL
ASTM D 3173
- This test method is based on the loss in weight of a coal sample in an air atmosphere under rigidly controlled conditions of temperature, time, and airflow.
- A provision for renewing the preheated air in the oven at the rate of one to four times a minute, with the dry air.
- An exhaust change-over valve allows the output flow meter to be by-passed during operation, preventing the build of condensation in the flow meter.
- Temperature range : Above ambient to 150°C ± 2°C.
- Timer provided to set the operation time.
- 230 V, 50 Hz. Power supply.