MINIMUM SPACE OVEN FOR COAL
ASTM D-3302, BS:1016, ISO:5068 Part-I, ISO:579-2013
- For the determination of moisture in coal and coke by drying in an atmospheric / nitrogen atmosphere as described in
BS 1016 / ASTM D 3302.
- A provision for renewing the preheated air in the oven at the rate of one to four times a minute, with the dry air.
- An exhaust change-over valve allows the output flow meter to be by-passed during operation, preventing the build of condensation in the flow meter.
- Temperature range : Above ambient to 150°C ± 2°C.
- Digital timer provided to set the operation time.
- 230 V, 50 Hz. Power supply