As per ASTM D-445, ASTM D-446, IP 71, DIN 51 550
For 0.01°C Resolution & Accuracy
For 0.1°C Resolution & Accuracy
- Kinematic viscosity is of primary importance in the design and selection of a wide range of petroleum products. Calibrated capillary viscometers are used to measure flow under geavity or vacuum at precisely controlled temperatures.
- Rectangular model having double walled construction with toughened glass observation window (254 W x 225 H mm).
- Illumination from rear side provided.
- Oil immersion heater.
- Bath opening 254 x 200 mm with cover having 6 openings of 50 mm in diameter to hold 6 viscometers with six bakelite holders.
- Liquid capacity 22 Litres.
- Microprocessor based PID temperature controller with PT-100 & digital read out, resolution, temperature accuracy of 0.1°C & -0.02°C.
- Efficient stirring system
- Temperature : 40°C & 100°C.
- Power supply : 230 V, 1 Phase, 50 Hz.