FLOCK POINT OF REFRIGERATING OILS
IS 4578-97, ASHRAE ,DIN51351, FTM 791-1303
Flock point is the temperature at which precipitation in the form of cloudiness or flakes can be observed with a 10:90 mixture of oil and refrigerant.
- Cooling visibility bath with Micro-PID temperature controller.
- Capacity for One / Two samples.
- Refrigerant transfer assembly with glass matter.
- Sample glass tube with graduation from 0 to 10ml, metal connector fittings, graph paper and mechanical vacuum pump.
- Temperature range : Ambient – 75°C ± 0.5°C.
- Power supply: 230 ± 10% Volt, 1 Phase, 50 Hz.