TUBULAR MULTICELL AGEING OVEN 16 CHANNEL
As per IS:5831, IS:10810 (Part 10 & 11), IS:3400 (Part IV) 1978, BS 903 part A 19 method for rubber, BS 6746 (1976) method E for PVC
- Number of tubular cells = 16
- Tubular cell diameter 100mm, cell length 300mm.
- Double top cover, one with sample holder.
- Sample holder having 4+4 equidistant hooks sample will be hanged to the hook, sample is having min. 20mm distance between each other and cell wall.
- Cerawool thermal insulation provided.
- Each cell with heavy net to collect debris / pieces of sample and easy removable from top.
- Each cell to provide 25-30mm hole at bottom with a flap cover openable manually.
- Mounted on PU heavy castors.
- Temperature range RTD to 200°C, Resolution 0.1°C & Accuracy +1°C.
- Main central temperature controller: Fully automatic PID based with SSR controller with primary and back up protection, real time clock.
- One master PT-100 sensor and each cell with individual PT-100 sensor.
- Uniformity of temperature (top, middle, bottom) within each cell: max +2°C.
- Pre heated air to enter from bottom of each cell and leaving at top. Even distribution throughout the cell.
- Air flow meter with controller for individual cell. Air flow meter of range 0.1 lpm to 1 lpm.
- Minimum 30 lpm capacity air pump is supplied.
- High accurate sturdy thermostat back up protection in case of main controller failure.
PC Software to Interface with HTC-3000 and DATALOG-16
- Windows based software.
- Two way communication using RS485/232.
- Time interval – settable by user.
- Temperature recording Vs Time for individual cell (Total 16 channel/cell)
- Oven controller operated both – manually and through computer software.
- Software with graphical and numerical data display.
- Test data convertible to MS excel data sheet and chart.
- The oven should be operable through computer software by each operator as well as from the oven itself also.
- For each cell instantaneous temperature readout will be available on computer software.
- Power supply: 230 +10% Volt AC, 1 Phase, 50 Hz.