TOTAL SEDIMENT ANALYSER
ASTM D-4870, IP 375, ISO:10307-2 (Procedure A)
- Consist of Ageing bath and filtration assembly as per requirement of above method.
- Digitally controlled Oil Bath with Micro-PID controller, heating & circulatory system.
- Bath is fitted with Four Air Wells strictly as per dimension mentioned in test method.
- In-built timer with 99 hours. Timer shall cut-off the heater after set time is elapsed.
- Glass Air condenser 8 numbers as per above test method.
- 6 numbers of 50ml capacity conical flask complying with ISO:3733.
- Filtration apparatus assembly consists of 2 filtration cells, heating (steam) & cooling water circuits, vacuum circuit, buchner flask with safety cover & gauge.
- Each filtration cell consists of steam heated / water cooled brass cup with a sintered brass disc to support the microfiber filters.
- Producing steam heating and maintaining temperature at 100 +1°C.
- Vacuum source and vacuum gauge provided strictly as per test method.
- Glass fiber filters: Whatman GF/A or equivalent packs – 2 numbers packs.
- Power supply : 230 +10% Volt AC, 1 Phase, 50 Hz.
|Equipment Dimensions||Shipping Dimensions||Net Weight||Shipping Weight|
|60 W x 40 D x 60 H Cm||75 W x 55 D x 75 H Cm||45.0 Kg||75.0 Kg|