As per IS : 5785 (Part IV) 1976.
- For laboratory evaluation of soaps, detergents, dyestuffs, surfactants, cleaners for textiles and other materials.
- Rectangular constant temperature bath with inner working chamber made of stainless steel
- Thermal insulation provided in between the walls to prevent temperature loss.
- The bath is provided with a lid with six ports & 12 ports.
- Temperature controlled by fully automatic digital controller with PT-100 sensor.
- Stirring spindle assembly is driven by a heavy duty DC motor with gear box.
- Variable speed regulator and digital speed indicator incorporated.
- The drive assembly is mounted on a rigid stand just above the water bath.
- Temperature range :
a) Above ambient to 50°C, ± 0.5°C.
b) +10°C to 50°C, ± 0.5°C.
- Speed : 50 to 150 rpm, ± 1 rpm.
- Power supply : 230 V, 50 Hz, 1 Phase.