PENETROMETER WITH CONSTANT TEMPERATURE BATH
- Equipment for testing Penetration of Bitumen at 25°C±0.1°C
- Penetration range 0 to 400. Aluminum base. Geared movement arm & geared centric device. Bitumen sample container-Diameter: 55mm, Internal depth: 35mm.Needle- Straight, highly polished, cylindrical, stainless steel rod with conical and parallel portions co-axial, having the shape, dimensions as per IS:1203. The needle has a shank approximately 3mm in diameter into which it is immovably fixed. The taper is symmetrical and point is ‘blunted’ by grinding to a truncated cone. Transfer dish-for complete immersion of the sample container. 100grams weights. Base plate. Needle and dial&5 second Digital timer.
- Constant temperature circulatory bath.
- The main reservoir is made of thick gauge S.S. with drain.
- The bath is having drop-in lid with handle.
- ‘PUF’ insulation provided in between the walls to prevent
- A well balanced CFC-free refrigeration system with ecofriendly refrigerant.
- Stainless steel water immersion heaters.
- Thermo stirrer with centrifugal pump driven by heavy-duty capacitor run AC motor helps maintain uniform temperature across the bath media.
- Can be used for external tempering
- Microprocessor based PID temperature controller with PT-100 sensor.
- Temperature range : +15°C to +40°C.
- Bath Capacity : 10 Litres.
- Power supply : 230 ±10% Volt AC, 1 Phase, 50 Hz.
|Equipment||Equipment Dimensions||Shipping Dimensions||Net Weight||Shipping Weight|
|Penetrometer||78W x 40D x 40H Cm||90W x 50D x 50H Cm||35.0 Kg||60.0 Kg|
|Bath||58W x 40D x 78H Cm||70W x 50D x 90H Cm||60.0 Kg||95.0 Kg|