OXIDATION STABILITY DRY BATH
IEC 61125, Method C
Oxidation stability is determined by exposing the sample to a measured oxygen flow at elevated temperature in the presence of metal catalysts. Complete with solid aluminum block for 12/24 samples.
- As per IEC:61125, Annexure C, Method C.
- 12/24 Place aluminum alloy dry bath.
- Super engineered & designed having required holes (12/24) well machined to accept oxidation tubes.
- Microprocessor based PID temperature controller with pre-setting digital timer.
- Flow meters with needle valve to regulate air flow at 0.15 LPH ± 0.015 LPH.
- Temperature range for 50°C to 375°C ± 0.5°C.
- Power supply : 230 ± 10% Volt AC, 1 Phase, 50 Hz.