OIL CENTRIFUGE WITH HEATING
As per ASTM D-4007, DIN 51793
- Centrifugation provides a convenient means of determining sediment and water content in crude oil, fuel oils and middle distillate fuels.
- Also used in determining the precipitation number, demulsibility characteristics, trace sediments & insolubles in used lubricating oils.
- With centrifuging chamber, swing out rotor head 4 test place with test tubes, buckets, pads and rack to accommodate 4 tubes.
- Four Conical Centrifuge glass tubes.
- Flameproof AC motor with AC frequency drive.
- RPM meter with variable speed control.
- Fulfils international safety requirements.
- Centrifuge chamber is totally isolated from control panel.
- Heating elements are casted in ceramic beeds with fiber glass sleeving to avoid vapor contact.
- Safety interlock to prevent centrifuge operation while the lid is unlocked.
- 3mm dia port hole on the lid for extracting vapour and maintaining the pressure in the chamber at slightly below atmospheric. Any vapour extracted can be safely discharged into a non-hazardous area.
- In the event of failure of main temperature controller the high accurate safety digital temperature controller will take over temperature controlling.
- Maximum rpm 1850 with digital rpm indicator.
- Mechanical timer 0 – 60 minutes.
- Temperature maintains at 60°C, ± 3°C. Digitally Controlled.
- Floor model of capacity for 200 mm long x 37 mm dia tapered bottom 100 ml centrifuge tubes.
- Power supply : 440 V, 3 Phase.