NOACK EVAPORATION LOSS
As per ASTM D-5800, DIN 51 581.
- This method covers the determination of evaporation loss of lubricating oils. An oil sample is heated to 250°C and an air stream is passed over its surface for 1 hour under vacuum. The evaporation loss is calculated from the loss in weight of the samples.
- The equipment comprises of…
A well-insulated Aluminum heating block with electric heating and microprocessor based digital temperature controller and digital timer.
- 1 evaporation crucible of stainless steel with stainless steel lid assembly.
- Lifting handle and tools.
- 2 glass bottles with ground stoppers, set of angular glass pipes, hose connectors, rubber stoppers and 2 meters of silicon hose.
- 1 Metal rack with inclined manometer of range 0 – 30mm of H2O with bleed valve for manual regulation of air stream.
- 1 electric vacuum pump with vacuum regulator.
- Power supply : 230 ± 10% Volt AC, 1 Phase, 50 Hz.
|Equipment||Equipment Dimensions||Shipping Dimensions||Net Weight||Shipping Weight|
|Heating Block||50W X 50D X 55H Cm||60W x 60D x 70H Cm||45.0 Kg||75.0 Kg|
|Manometer with glass bottles assembly||60W X 50D X 75H Cm||70W x 60D x 85H Cm||30.0 Kg||55.0 Kg|