HUMIDITY CABINET FOR PROTECTION BY METAL PRESERVATIVES
ASTM D1748, IS:1153-2000
- This test method covers the evaluation of the Rust Preventive Properties of metal Preservatives under condition of high humidity.
- Rectangular digitally controlled Constant temperature water bath.
- Microprocessor based PID digital temperature controller with PT-100 sensor.
- The steel test panels are suspended in the humidity cabinet on the Rotating cage and are driven by high torque geared motor at 0.33, ±0.03 rpm.
- A circular drip pan is mounted under the rotating cage to catch any oil and condensed water dripping from the panels.
- The air to the cabinet is distributed by means of a ring manifold near the bottom of the cabinet with air diffuser stones to produce high humidity in the chamber and is regulated through rotameter.
- The water level regulating system is attached to the humidity cabinet for providing continuous supply of distilled water.
- Temperature Air : 48.9˚C, ±1˚C.
- Temperature Water : 50-52˚C, ±1˚C
- Air supply at 31, ±1 Cu. Ft/Hr.
- Power supply : 230 ±10%Volt AC, 1 Phase, 50 Hz.
|Equipment Dimensions||Shipping Dimensions||Net Weight||Shipping Weight|
|110W X 80D X 105H Cm||120W x 90D x 115H Cm||135.0 Kg||200.0 Kg|