GASSING TENDENCY APPARATUS)
ASTM D-2300, BS 5797:1986, IEC 628:1985
- This International standard measures the tendency of insulating liquids to evolve or absorb gas when subjected in cells having specific geometrics, electrical stress of sufficient intensity to cause an electric discharge through a gas phase in which a gas oil interface is located.
- Gassing cell and gas burette assembly made of borosilicate glass with a relative permittivity of 5 ± 0.2 at 80°C.
- Hollow high-voltage electrode-made of centre less-ground and polished stainless steel with stainless steel capillary tubing as a gas passage. The electrode is supported by Teflon plug.
- Heating device-Constant temperature transparent oil bath with a circulatory, heating and digital control system.
- Transparent safety shield-made of clear view acrylic sheet.
- Power supply : 230 ± 10%Volt AC, 1 Phase, 50 Hz.
- High Voltage Transformer
- Capacity : 15KV / 10mA AC High voltage unit.
- Output Voltage : 0-15 KV AC Continuously variables with one end at earth potential.
- Rating : 300 minutes ON & 30 minutes OFF.
- Metering : Digital KV meter.
- Air/moisture filtering system : A silica gel based air filter mechanism is fitted to ensure particulates/moisture free supply to equipment & air flow meter.
|Equipment||Equipment Dimensions||Shipping Dimensions||Net Weight||Shipping Weight|
|Oil Bath||68W X 48D X 77H Cm||78W x 58D x 87H Cm||35.0 Kg||65.0 Kg|
|High Voltage Unit||35W X 50D X 65H Cm||45W x 60D x 75H Cm||25.0 Kg||45.0 Kg|
|Filtering system||45W X 35D X 47H Cm||55W x 45D x 57H Cm||15.0 Kg||30.0 Kg|
|Acrylic hood||77W X 55D X 35H Cm||87W x 65D x 45H Cm||25.0 Kg||55.0 Kg|