COLD FILTER PLUGGING POINT TEST APPARATUS
As per IP 309, DIN EN 116, SIS 155 122
- Determines the low temperature flow characteristics of automotive diesel fuels and gas oils, including samples with flow improving additives, by measuring the temperature at which the sample ceases to flow through a wire mesh filter under standard test conditions.
- The equipment comprises of Cryostat upto –60°C, CFPP test kit and Vacuum device.
- Air jacket, flat bottom test jar, washer, spacer ring, test tube, filter assembly with a 45 micrometer mesh test sieve, sliding sieve and a thermometer.
- Complete with pressure equalizing vessel, U-tube manometer, three way cock and electric Vacuum Pump.
- Fully automatic digital temperature controller with PT-100 sensor.
- A well balance CFC-freecascade refrigeration system with eco-friendly refrigerant.
- Power supply : 230 V, 1 Phase, 50 Hz.