CLOUD AND POUR POINT TESTER
As per ASTM D-97, ASTM D-2500, IP 15, DIN 51597.
- Cloud & pour point are indicators of the lowest temperature of utility for petroleum products. The sample is periodically examined while it is being cooled in the cloud & pour point apparatus. The highest temperature at which haziness is observed (cloud point) or the lowest temperature at which movement of the oil is observed (pour point) is reported as the test result.
- Three, Four and Five test chambers.
- Individual built in CFC-free single / cascade refrigeration system with eco-friendly refrigerant.
- Individual digital temperature control system.
- Each compartment is designed to accommodate 4 test jars at a time.
- Each compartment is having 4 test jackets.
- Temperature : 0°C, -17°C, -34°C, -51°C and -71°C.
- Power supply : 230 V, 1 Phase, 50 Hz.