- As per IS:12177-1987, Method A.
- Oxidative ageing test by open beaker method.
- Microprocessor based PID temperature controller with pre-setting digital timer.
- Rotating shelves driven by high torque geared motor with fixed speed 2 rpm..
- Front door opening with toughened glass viewing window.
- Air flow rate in the oven is maintained by forced air circulation which gives 8-20 changes per hour.
- To accommodate 8 samples of 400ml glass beaker.
- Temperature range : Ambient to 150°C, ± 2°C.
- Power supply : 230 ±10% Volt AC, 1 Phase, 50 Hz.